It’s funny. A big part of our job is managing our clients’ social media accounts. But we’re so busy with that that our personal accounts, and even our agency ones, sometimes fall by the wayside. So we appreciate any help we can get that makes the process easier and less time-consuming. Here are five of our favorite smartphone applications that make it easier to produce professional posts. Bonus: they’re all free!
Five of our favorite photo editing applications:
- Layout — in the family of the ubiquitous Instagram, this app allows you combine multiple photos in, yes, a layout. It helps you set up a more seamless flow of all your favorite images.
- Snapseed — The right effects help make your smartphone photos look professional.
- Canva — Want to make graphics from scratch with a variety of colors, templates and stickers? Look no further than Canva, the popular website-turned-app. From inspirational images to text-based photos and everything in between, Canva makes saying “We’ve moved! Come see our new office” prettier and easier than ever.
- Hypetype — If you want to draw attention on your Instagram stories, motion typography is one way. That, coupled with a great photo, of course. You’ll have the ability to emphasize and animate multiple phrases in a photo to make visually striking stories.
- Vue — A quick and easy way to compile photos or videos, add a filter, insert a little bit of text and make it seem like you’ve been making videos for years.
Social media doesn’t have to consume your day. You can edit photos right on your smartphone and make them look just as professional as if you had done them in Photoshop. While of course there are some things phones just can’t do (not for free, at least), these five apps will help speed up your day, especially if updating your social media is one of the last things on your to-do list.
Comments are closed.