So you feel like you’ve got the hang of Twitter and Facebook, but don’t quite have your LinkedIn strategy together?
Shelly Kramer, who loves LinkedIn, shares 12 secrets for making the most of that powerful professional networking tool on Ragan’s PR Daily. Follow the link for the full lowdown, which provides instructions on how to do the following:
1. [Know] How to remove a connection
2. Hide your status updates
3. Privacy matter to you? Opt out of ads
4. Get a custom URL
5. Make yourself anonymous
6. Customize a link to your website
7. Add your blog feed
8. Hide a recommendation
9. Add to your connection base
10. Block connections and group activities from competitors
11. Get LinkedIn updates in an RSS feed
12. Beef up your experience with projects
Comments are closed.