ADCO’s done it again!
This year, we won six awards at AIGA South Carolina’s InShow awards in Charleston earlier this month.
The awards were for our work across several different platforms and media, performed for a variety of clients from different industries, providing a cross-section of ADCO’s versatility.
We won for:
- Richland Library’s online annual report (actually, we won two for that, including recognition for Best in Interactive). That project was a collaboration with Web developer Steven Walters and Elephant Ear Design.
- We won yet another award for our “Access Freely” rebrand of the library.
- Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte’s Fourth of July greeting card.
- Callison Tighe & Robinson’s Pig on A Roof pig roast invitation.
- University-Industry Demonstration Partnership Collaboration brochure.
We’ve won multiple awards at this show in previous years, and are about to run out of space for cubes. But that’s a good problem to have.