We enjoyed this feature in The Washington Post today, gleaned from Craiglist’s own “best of” page.
Here are the ads that tickled the Post the most:
14. Home-made diapers for chickens.
13. Hottie-magnet beagle for rent.
12. Calling all buff dudes.
11. A squirrel died so your beer could be warm.
10. Wedding arch – made of books. This is just as improbable as it sounds.
9. Missed opportunity for an Elton John joke: Rocket man, meet Rocket Van.
8. Love in Los Angeles: There’s just no way to explain this one briefly.
7. Toilet. Bike. Toilet-bike.
6. The future is textable rice. You Tweet a robot, and it make you rice.
For numbers five through one, just go look at the post yourself…